- 3 in 1 LEGO & DUPLO COMPATIBLE ACTIVITY TABLE: The table features a solid white Dry Erase top for general table activities like drawing, coloring, building puzzles, etc along with a reversible top that is compatible with regular Lego's on one side and Duplo blocks on the other side. Great for all ages and activities!
- SOLID WOOD: Where most other options out there are using plywoods and plastic, we build all of our tables from solid wood for strength, durability, and to ensure a sturdy & safe table. Our tables are also backed by our Lifetime Warranty to cover any manufacturer defects.
- HANDMADE IN U.S.A: We take great pride in the fact that all of our products are handmade in the U.S.A. Our skilled craftsmen build high quality tables that are made to last a lifetime.
- PRE-ASSEMBLED: The table comes pre-assembled for a quick & easy setup. Detailed, photo instructions are provided but are rarely needed! Sets up in less than 5 minutes.
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 32" Length x 23" Width. Height is available in 3 options ( 17", 20", or 24"). Use our sizing chart for help in choosing the best height. Also, the table height is easily upgradable in the future!
The creaTABLE Adventure Activity Lego Table is made out of solid wood for ultimate durability and is backed by our Lifetime Warranty to cover you against any manufacturer defects. The table is coated with an All Natural protective finish that is Kid Safe and Non-Toxic as well as Hypoallergenic. We offer multiple color combinations of the playing surface. Our Adventure Activity table is compatible with Lego and DUPLO blocks!
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site
Choosing the correct table height for your child is an important decision. Here is a chart to help make that decision easier! Also, keep in mind that you can always order taller legs later!
|Table Height||Age Range||Child's Height|
|17 inches||0 - 2 Years Old||Under 25 inches|
|20 inches||2 - 4 Years Old||25 - 34.9 inches|
|24 inches||4+ Years Old||
35 + inches
- Solid Wood Construction - All of our tables are made from solid wood. This matters because solid wood is stronger and more durable than the plywoods that nearly all other Lego tables are made from. This means the table is going to last longer and is going to be a lot more sturdy.
- Quality Hardware - All of our tables use high quality hardware. The legs attach to the table with machine bolts into threaded brass inserts. The threaded brass inserts allow a tighter fit and also give you the option of removing the legs without stripping out or causing damage to the holes. Most other tables will just have a screw that goes right into the wood. Over time the screw will start move inside the hole and strip the hole out, making the table wobbly and unsafe. With our tables, you will never have to worry about that.
- Lego Plates - If you start to read reviews on various lego tables, you will start to see how they don't fit properly with legos and pop off. Or the surface starts to warp. With our tables, we guarantee a tight fit with Lego's. We test every table and every base plate to make sure everything fits the way it is suppose to.
- The Details Matter - One of the things we take serious is safety. All of tables use a kid safe finish. We round and sand smooth all edges. The machine bolts are recessed into the legs so the ends are not exposed.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - We are so confident in the quality of the product that we've built, we offer a Lifetime Warranty on all of our tables. This includes everything from the table itself to the lego plates.
We know that sometimes there may be a reason that you would need or want to return/exchange your order. You may return or exchange any eligible order within 45 days of delivery, for any reason, for a full refund. There is NO restocking or return fee. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of receiving a damaged/defective item or if you received an item different than what you ordered.
Please note: Any orders from our Custom Shop, including personalized or customized items, are only eligible for an exchange due to damage or if the item is defective.
We process and ship orders Monday through Friday. We do not ship any orders on Saturday, Sunday, or Federal observed holidays. If the post office is closed, we can't ship. During peak holiday times, we may ship on Saturdays based on extended hours observed by the shipping carriers. Once your order ships, arrival time will be based on the shipping method chosen.
Please note: Our FREE Standard Shipping option is only an estimated time and is not a guaranteed delivery method. If you need your order by a certain date and that date is within 5 business days (1 week) of your order being placed, we highly recommend you choose one of our guaranteed delivery methods (ex. 2-Day Rush).
Shipping Options: FREE Standard Shipping - 5 to 7 Business Days (estimated time)
2 Day Rush Shipping - 2 Business Days (guaranteed delivery)